Friday, July 31, 2009

FRI(31 july 2009)

哇!!终于考完了一个星期的考试。。今天presentation 我们的模型。。我们是第一组哦。。好紧张。。哈哈^^以下慢慢欣赏我辛苦做来的模型吧:)





~~CHOCOLATE SHOP~~
The main concept of our store is cheese and cheese board. In order to show a luxury and classy chocolate shop, the basic of the cheese board is black and white will be transform to black and silver. Tis idea is inspirated by the "hershey kisses" chocolate which is wrapped by aluminium foil. Moreover, the glasses on the store in order is for decorative and give nozen.



<--tis is counter and two wall in my model^^




<---counter in our store







<---behind of my store model....








<---middle of my store model...tat's can put chocolate on the box thr











<----the decorative of 1 side of my store model(like satay)hehe^^oso can put chocolate on it...










<---the ceiling of my store model.....oso symbol of our shop name...is cut by my frenz..so geng!!!!!!!













<-----elevation A of my model







<----elevation B of my model....











<---plan view of my model (拍到不美)



呵呵。。考完了。。。就和c去伙船吃午餐。。好失望哦。。我的干炒面真的是有够干哦。。我只吃了一半不到。。第一次怎么浪费食物哦。。不过真的吃不下了。。好浪费钱哦!!然后呢和。。就赶回老猪家看电视。。好好笑哦。。“魔女18号”太好笑的一部戏。。你们也应该去看吧!!然后呢。。因为刚才吃不饱。。所以老猪去桃源打包roti susu....and minuman。。好爽哦。。然后呢。。就看了一部残忍的戏。。“the blood valentine" 太暴利了吧。。好多血哦。。是可怕的咯。。不过还好过鬼戏啦。。呵呵!!然后然后呢。。7 点。。我看了小娘惹。。好好看哦。。好可怜的女主角。。老猪就去打包我最爱的pizza hut^^好爽哦。。一直吃罢了。。肥死我了啦。。哈哈!!最后看完了。。“魔女18号”到10点。。看了michael jackson MV。。。OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!TOO SCARLY LE BA...AHDUI。。。全部都是僵尸。。。气死我了。。天王就是天王真是与众不同的。。然后就回家了。。嘻嘻^^THE END of my happy day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment